Monday, January 27, 2014

How I Transitioned From Relaxed To Natural Hair

Talk about lifestyle change! Its been a whole year now and going natural was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Such a dramatic difference but an experience I wouldn't change. My hair as always been fairly long or lets just say shoulder length. So to go from straight long relaxed hair to short (after the BIG CHOP) hair was an emotional ride of my life. I'm still getting used to all the many short natural hair styles, but I so love my hair now, its super thick and healthier than ever!

Here is how I made the transition of my life. Hope you all enjoy this.


11 comments:

  1. It definitely is a big change chopping your hair so short. We're definitely not that brave, so we applaud you for it!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks ladies! Its a major big change! I followed your blog! Very nice!

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog.Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety of posts on your blog! Now following back :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nominated you for the Liebster Award! btw, the natural short hair looks fabulous on you!

    Check it out at my blog: www.beautymentions.blogspot.com

    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your posts:) can't wait to read more- please checkout and follow my first blog ever at bbeautybydutchess.blogspot.com - thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete