Monday, January 20, 2014

VIDA Fitness New Workout Classes

Hello loves and Happy Monday! 

So I know most of us are stuck in our regular workout routine then wonder why we are not seeing any more results. Well, I have recently received a serious reality check when VIDA Fitness contacted me to try out their new classes. My first thought was ok I can do this, and it should be super easy because I’m constantly working out all the time. This should be a piece of cake. Boy was I wrong!

VIDA Fitness Director and Certified Personal Trainer Alexx Zamudio, was my instructor, which introduced two new classes to the health & fitness center.



VIDA M.I.T (Maximum Interval Training), A 45 minute high intensity full body workout focusing on cardio, strength and toning, balance and flexibility.

VIDA Assets, The 45 minute ultimate lower body workout focusing on glutes, legs and abdominal muscles.

During the classes I found it very hard to keep up. It was very intense and I was out of breath. I couldn’t wait for the 2 minute break after each set. I went through my water bottle in 10 minutes. Once class was over I had the chance to tour the facility and sit and talk with the instructor about my new experience.





I realized even though I have reached my weight goal and exercise regularly, unfortunately my body has adapted to the normal everyday routine, which is true because I can now do 50 squats and not feel a thing the next day. The fitness class I took kept me sore for 2 days and counting. I literally feel like a hospital patient who’s been hit by a truck. I call it THE GOOD PAIN…

VIDA classes are designed to continually shock the body with difficult routines (especially for beginner) that effectively forces the body into new ways to grow.

The facility is amazing and the class definitely changed my workout life. Therefor I will be incorporating more new and challenging workouts in my original exercise routines.

Click here for more info on VIDA Fitness classes, hours and locations. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I recently had to change up my routine as well, I'm doing Orange Theory Fitness. Wonderful post- I'm coming from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the post! It was a wonderful experience for me. I'm going to have to try the Orange Theory Fitness. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete